3 competition programs in categories (fiction, documentary, animation, experimental, videoart)
– Main intrenational competition,
– Russian open competition,
– Films for children competition.
Discounts and waivers for previous participants, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Days of German and Russian short films “Vkratze!” have been held in Volgograd since 2013 in the perspective of cultural exchange, dialogue and cooperation between art communities of the two countries, popularization of present-day audio-visual culture in Volgogard Region. International competition within the festival is a review of independent short films from Russia and Germany as well as films from all over the world. This festival also operates as a forum for authors exploring the sphere of audio-visual art in short-film section.
Awards & Prizes
Best film, best male role, best female role; best child role, best adult role.
Special Awards. Special Jury Award. Special Curator’s Award.
Prizes: branded prizes.
Rules & Terms
– Film must correspond to the topic mentioned above.
– Films must be completed from September 1, 2021 to September 1, 2022.
– Timing – up to 25 minutes.
– Film can’t be publicly distributed during the festival. There are no requirements for the premiere.
– The number of films submitted by one author is no more than one film for each of the categories.
– Films can be submitted in following formats: MPEG, MP4. DVD-Video format films are not considered.
– Selection medium: Internet.
– Film must be provided with subtitles: Russian (for films in other languages) and English (for films in other languages) and/or a English translation with a timecode.
– Film must not violate a copyright.
– Film should not contain elements of racial, national, religious intransigence, calls for violence and violation of human rights and humiliation, obscene language, contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation, the norms of international law.
– The final decision on a film’s participation in the contest is up to the arrangers.